
I'm almost done with my food industry book from Michael Pollan, and am still unsettled on what I want to eat for the time being. I'm definitely not touching industrial raised beef for a while. I've decided that my next book needs to be more simplistic in nature, and not require any thinking on my part whatsoever. So I've decided to read Eragon and the two subsequent books in this fantasy series based on my brother-in-law's recommendations. I have not read the Harry Potter or Twilight series, but the sci-fi of fire breathing, human eating dragons could be very fun. OK, maybe he/she [not sure the sex of the dragon yet], doesn't eat people. I'll have to read it to find out.
2 comments:
I feel like I should have read this series by now, but I haven't yet. Probably because I have not yet received a personal recommendation so you will have to let me know.
That's hilarious. I just picked up this series last week. I'm on the second book. They are a fun read so far.
Post a Comment