Monday, August 4, 2008

Lucky Me!

Well, I don't like to brag...and I have been told this before... I am really lucky to have Bop for a husband! Most people tell me this when they hear he does all the cooking. And I have to say, he did an excellent job on Saturday night by making some seriously tasty roasted veggies. I am not a squash or beet fan, but Bop worked his magic and they were heavenly! Mixed with potatoes rosemary and some olive oil, it was wonderful! But I mostly feel lucky because he makes me laugh and we have so much fun together and I can't possibly have a bad day if it ends seeing his smiling face. Anyway, I love him and thought I'd share it with the world!

7 comments:

Dan said...

I like to brag too...Beep is the best thing that ever happened to me in this life. She is what makes my life worth living!

Lucy van Pelt said...

I'm enjoying your love-fest almost as much as I enjoyed the roasted veggies on Saturday. I have to say that Bop really is an outstanding cook. You are a lucky woman.

An Ordinary Mom said...

It's always good to find people happily married these days :) !!

And Bop is most definitely a fabulous cook!

Steve said...

Get a room!

Just kidding, you are both fun people to be around and you are perfect for each other.

PJMcD said...

The squash was unsquashable and the beets were unbeatable, but I loved the Pesto yard bird the best.And yes D.C. is champ in my book. WORD!!

Anonymous said...

How come I wasn't invited!! Again, can you mail me some?

Holly said...

Sheesh, I thought at least clsf would say that Bop was lucky to have me in his life as well...isn't that what mothers are supposed to say?