Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feeling like a kid again...

Okay, Dan usually packs my lunch for me while I finish getting ready for the day (he is such a good husband). Anyway, today he packed this tiny little can of goodness for me to enjoy as a treat.



I totally felt like a little kid proudly holding my can and showing my co-workers. Of course most of them just looked at me dumbfounded since it wasn't an organic drink :) But I think it's safe to say they could see my inner 8 year old beaming that someone loved me enough to give me something fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poo on your co workers. so what if it's not organic!! you go girl. we all need to be kids every once in a while.

Dan said...

I showed mine off at work today too! I think several folks are going to head up to Target to purchase some of these limited edition halloween treats!

LizzyP said...

so fun. what a fun idea, dan.