Monday, April 9, 2012

Oscar's First Easter



Oscar's first Easter was pretty laid back. Dan and I bought him a basket for the Easter bunny to put a few toys and some candy in. We decorated the house and dyed eggs all prior to Sunday. On Sunday we went to church and were able to show Oscar off to the congregation, there were many there that had been anxiously awaiting to meet him. The talks were nice, but the best part was listening to the primary kids sing the song Gethsemene. I kept thinking how fun it will be to one day see Oscar up there smiling and singing. That afternoon we went to our good friends house for a little easter egg hunt, a wonderful meal, short walk in the beautiful sun and carrot cake for dessert. It was a very nice day. I think Oscar had fun :)

























No comments: